[TYPO3-english] Reporting for Editors

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Oct 27 09:17:14 CET 2014

Am 24.10.14 19:48, schrieb Daniel Davis:
> How would you guys go about adding custom reports for editors, for
> instance:
>   - all "my" pages (pages I've modified or modified content on over
> their history, or pages "assigned" to me)
>   - all pages that will expire in the next month, and require review
>   - etc.

this may be an additional report module. I don't know about an extension
doing this yet.
you can use some SQL to gather these informations, but you propably may
need some extra records, where an editor just changed some records and
the author is someone else. This is stored in the sys_history table, but
those records are deleted after some time.
maybe you will invent a new field 'responsible_users' which can be
changed by editors manually (multiple entries of be_users or be_groups).
or some more fields: 'expiration_date', 'needs_review'.

this field may give the base for a scheduler task to select the
information about expiring pages and notifying responsible editors

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html