[TYPO3-english] sticking cache

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Oct 25 15:45:27 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have a fresh installation of 6.2.6 and and I'm having a nasty cache
issue.

I have a background image defined in css file. Though I replace the
file, the background image isn't replaced in frontend. Even if I delete
the file the background image still sticks there.

I have development mode defined in install tool.

After every change I clear all three caches. But the problem still
persists. And this is not a browser issue, the same problem with every
browser.

Now I'm a bit lost of all these new caches anyway, but I would think
that hitting these three caches would do the job. But is there still
another cache clearing button somewhere?

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela