[TYPO3-english] Uncaught exception in Extension Manager

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Oct 24 12:59:57 CEST 2014

Hi,

> It is even worse. I changed the dependencies locally, such that
> lang_menu also requires the current version, but the dependency
> information is fetched from TER!!!

Indeed, because the new versions aren't available locally yet.

To work myself out of this conundrum, I downloaded the extension from
typo3.org as a t3x file, added the dependencies again (they are lost by
typo3.org; I opened a ticket about this), modified them to fit and
uploaded this modified version via SSH :-\ That now works (well, I still
have to check my frontend ;-) ).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter