[TYPO3-english] Re: Condition based on Content Element Layout

Adrian admin at webground.pl
Thu Oct 23 12:53:10 CEST 2014

Hi Bernd,
I try with your example:

tt_content.uploads.wrap.cObject = COA
tt_content.uploads.wrap.cObject {
    10 = < lib.stdheader
    20 = USER
    20 {
    }
    20.if {
              isInList.field = layout
              value = 1
    }

and now I have the same record in two versions - with layout default and layout 1.

Maybe I will write why I'm trying to use the condition; maybe my way of thinking is not correct. I have a problem with icon thumbs on file list in TYPO3 v.4.7. When I chose from Content Element Layout the Default option I don't have the icon thumb, but when I change it to Layout 1 the icon appear on file list. So I made a couple of modification to Layout 1, and now trying to applying it only to Layout 1.