[TYPO3-english] Condition based on Content Element Layout

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Thu Oct 23 09:46:01 CEST 2014

Hello Adrian,

Please look at this snippet I used in a recent project, I think you can
adjust it for your needs (change "section_frame" for "layout"):

##Special wrap for Testimonials, using frames
tt_content.image.20.layout.default.value.override = <div
class="image-center image-above###CLASSES### testimonial"
 >###IMAGES######TEXT###</div>
tt_content.image.20.layout.default.value.override.if {
   isInList.field = section_frame
   value = 20
}

tt_content.textpic.20.text.wrap.override = <div class="text
samenvatting"> | </div>
tt_content.textpic.20.text.wrap.override.if {
   isInList.field = section_frame
   value = 20
}

Hope it helps!