[TYPO3-english] Extbase/Fluid running out of memory

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Wed Oct 22 21:25:39 CEST 2014

Well, this is database of artists and the list you are looking at is
list of all arts from all artists in the database. Users will most
likely go to an artist first (about 200 in similar list) where they will
see list of their arts.

Anyway, your input is interesting and I think you're right. On the other
hand, it's not up to me to decide how the website will look, I'm just
doing whatever the customer wants. Still, I've sent your input to them
to think about it.

Thanks

Jan