[TYPO3-english] Empty pagetree for non-admin user

Daniel Davis dan at danizen.net
Mon Oct 20 18:45:38 CEST 2014

I'm trying Typo3 CMS for the first time.   I've setup three backend groups - Authors, Editors, and Reviewers.   These groups all have access to a Staging workspace, and none of them have liveedit capabilties.    The problem is that none of them see the pagetree - but I have created a mountpoint at the top level page for both the workspace and the groups.

I'll continue playing with it, but what suggestions do you guys have for the problem?
--
Daniel Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),
Office of Computer and Communications Systems, National Library of Medicine, NIH