[TYPO3-english] CAPTCHA validation before submitting form in TYPO3 Web Forms

Srikanth Algani srikanth.algani at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 14:41:51 CEST 2014

Hi,
I am new to TYPO3 and I am facing a problem with CAPTCHA validation.

I have configured "sr_freecap" CAPTCHA extension for my TYPO3 website. In web forms, I am able to display the CAPTCHA and can also validate. But here it has a ceeded code to validate the CAPTCHA only after submitting the form not before submitting the form. I want it to validate before submitting the form.
Can some one help me out this.

Thanks in Advance.