[TYPO3-english] tt_news gallery/video or something similar

Sinisa Mitrovic sinisa.mitrovic at avisto-eastern.com
Fri Oct 17 12:51:41 CEST 2014

Hello Toni,

 From my point of view best option is to extend tt_news extension and
add gallery like that.
We did this a few times, so here is what you need to do:
1. Create a new empty pi_base extension (you can use KickStarter for
that) and extend tt_news table with your gallery field
2. Create hook and register  "extraItemMarkerProcessor"
3. Create the markers and content within that hook

If you need more explanation just ask :)

Best regards,
Sinisa Mitrovic