[TYPO3-english] Required argument "paxType" is not set.

Jennifer Koenig jenka13all at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 12:48:37 CEST 2014

Hi,

this should be simple, but it refuses to function. I have the following action.link in a fluid template. Name of extension, controller and action have been modified.

<f:link.action extensionName="myextension" controller="PageContent" action="renderSomething" arguments="{paxType: 'CHD'}" pageUid="32">
<button type="button" class="btn btn-primary col-xs-4 col-sm-7">Sprachen für Schüler</button>
</f:link.action>

here's what the called method looks like

PageContentController.php

	/**
	 * renderSomething
	 *
	 * @param string $paxType
	 * @return void
	 */
	public function renderSomething ( $paxType ) {
	}

When the link is clicked, though, I keep getting the error

#1298012500: Required argument "paxType" is not set.

WHY??