[TYPO3-english] Re: How to enable "select & upload file" in BE

Stefanos Karasavvidis sk at isc.tuc.gr
Thu Oct 9 11:34:46 CEST 2014

ok. First of all, thank you for taking the time to solve it out.

I created a totally new BE group. For this group, I created a totally new filemount. The filemount links to a directory under my fileadmin folder.

I also gave to the group a DB mount point
Then I created a totally new user, belonging to the newly created group, and having access to the pages in my db mount.

I created a new content element text with image. In the image tab, I can still see only the "add image" button. The other button is still missing.

I should note that I use ACLs for my BE groups. I gave to the new BE group permissions to all tables and all exclude fields.

So, still no luck!