[TYPO3-english] Rename Tabs of Page Properties

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 21:58:25 CEST 2014

Hi Jigal,

Sorry for the delayed response - the mailing list kicked me off (?)

Anyway, I completely agree with you - I would never change that! However, the client - like so many people in North America - doesn't like TYPO3's interface so I'm doing everything I can to convince them it's the best in the world, starting with satisfying all their goofy requests.

I read through the links provided (thanks for them) but I couldn't find the location of the file/setting to access the tabs and their names? To my understanding, I need to either find the file that contains the tab names, or change page.TCEFORM. ???  I just want to change "Access" to "Schedule" and "Resources" to "Background".

Could you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks again,
-Scott.