[TYPO3-english] Typo3 6.2.5 Install tool stuck when creating admin user

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:28:23 CEST 2014

Hi list,

I am installing for a friend a new Typo3 6.2.5 in his server, but
mysteriously we are stuck in the step where the admin user is created.
Every time we create it, and we try to go to the next step, we come back
to the same step without any error messages. The password we introduce
follows the security pattern displayed.
No tables are created in the database.
We reviewed all the requirements (php libraries, and parameters in
php.ini) and covered them.
Would you know what could cause this?
We tried to install the git version, but without success neither. So it
seems it is a misconfiguration on the server.
Thanks in advance,
Sergio