[TYPO3-english] Dmail with sheduler don't run

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Oct 6 12:03:48 CEST 2014

Am 06.10.14 11:11, schrieb TSniper:
> Hello,
>
> i have installed the direct_mail and the scheduler and i craeted a cron
> job task (Direct Mail: Mailing Queue) and the cron don't run
> automatically in the " Next Execution " even when i invoke a first
> execution manually.
> can any one help me to send a mass mails ?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> i don't have an SSH access to create a cron tab with command line.
> Typo3 version : 6.1.10.
> direct mail version: 3.1.2
> scheduler version : 6.1.0    .

at least one crontab is neccessary: that one which calls the scheduler,
which decides which TYPO3-job has to be executed.

you may configure one cronjob in your admin-tool of your provider -
or you may get this cron-job installed by your provider. But you need
one at least.

go to the "setup check" section of the scheduler to get a ready to use
commandline for the cron job

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html