[TYPO3-english] Re: GraphicsMagick not working

David van der Linde mail at davidvanderlinde.com
Fri Oct 3 22:24:30 CEST 2014

Hi Finees,

thanks a lot for your answer. I now managed to get GraphicsMagick enabled, at least kind of. In the "Install Tool - Configuration Presets" it now says "GraphicsMagick was found in path /usr/local/bin/ " in a green message, so it was found.

However, when i do the image tests, I get an error message saying "ImageMagick / GraphicsMagick handling is enabled, but the execute command returned an error. Please check your settings, especially ['GFX']['im_path'] and ['GFX']['im_path_lzw'].".

Also the image effects on the demo page still don't work.

The following is set:
['GFX']['im_path'] = /usr/local/bin/
['GFX']['im_path_lzw'] = /usr/local/bin/
['GFX']['im_version_5'] = gm

I tried what you suggested with the .htaccess file, but when I add that block (adapted with my paths) to my .htaccess, then the whole site doesn't work. I've tried different paths, but no success. The server's error log says "Invalid command 'suPHP_ConfigPath', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration ".

The error log doesn't provide any other relevant error messages.

Any further ideas?

Thanks again!
David