[TYPO3-english] Re: Order of extensions get changed in PackageStates.php

Armin Ruediger Vieweg armin at v.ieweg.de
Wed Oct 1 18:47:50 CEST 2014

Well, it works now. Just by uninstalling and installing an extension. I suppose that in database also some data are stored about the PackageStates.php. Which doesn't get cleared by clearing caches. Then there is a difference between the file content and the database stuff. Just by uninstalling an extension this additional cache becomes updated. But this is just an assumption. I don't know why this simple step, solves the problem suddenly. Neither why it happens.