[TYPO3-english] tt_news strange behavior

Pero Peric pperic at mail.com
Wed Oct 1 16:40:30 CEST 2014

On 1.10.2014. 16:22, Jan Bednarik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> any chance that the news from the homepage are shown on the subpage via
> tt_content slide? If so, tt_news won't display the same news twice on a
> page.
>
> Jan

Hi Jan,

Hm, what is tt_content slide :-) Now i explicitly set:

plugin.tt_news.listOrderBy = datetime desc

but it didn't change anything. Btw. news records are placed in News sys
folder ("General record storage page" in tt_news config is disabled).
tt_news plugin (list view) is set on homepage and it shows news from
that sys folder just fine. On some other page within page tree i have
identical tt_news plugin (list view) also pointing to the very same sys
folder, but in FE news are sorted in very strange way - looks like sort
is based on uid but not starting from last uid. I think i will have to
write some debugging lines inside tt_news to see what is going on here :-(

Regards.