[TYPO3-english] gridelements and Workspaces

Jo Hasenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Oct 1 11:58:44 CEST 2014

Am 01.10.2014 08:48, schrieb Michael Schams:
> Hi community,
>
> We are using EXT:gridelements 3.0.0 in TYPO3 CMS 6.2 and are very, very
> happy.
> Works perfectly fine. Great work! :-)
>
> Now, one of these sites needs to be updated to support workspaces. Joey
> already pointed out that there are (quote) "...known problems with IRRE and
> workspaces...." in version 3.0 (see [1]) and I wonder, if anyone could tell
> us a little bit more about these issues and what we should expect.
>
> We are happy to give it a try and submit bug reports of course, but it
> would be great to assess the situation beforehand :-)

Well - the current situation is, that we will start working on these
issues again, since IRRE and workspaces has been fixed in many parts
during the work package initiative.

We finally managed to create our own work(space) package initiative and
there already is one client, who is going to sponsor some work days. So
maybe you could consider sponsoring one or the other work day too, but
of course any other help - reporting issues, testing and other feedback
- is highly appreciated as well.

The plan is to get our hands dirty after having presented the results of
T3UXW14 at the TYPO3 conference in Berlin. So if this fits your
schedule, feel free to join.

Cheers

Joey

--