[TYPO3-english] gridelements and Workspaces

Michael Schams typo3.lists at 2014.trash.schams.net
Wed Oct 1 08:48:32 CEST 2014

Hi community,

We are using EXT:gridelements 3.0.0 in TYPO3 CMS 6.2 and are very, very
happy.
Works perfectly fine. Great work! :-)

Now, one of these sites needs to be updated to support workspaces. Joey
already pointed out that there are (quote) "...known problems with IRRE
and
workspaces...." in version 3.0 (see [1]) and I wonder, if anyone could
tell
us a little bit more about these issues and what we should expect.

We are happy to give it a try and submit bug reports of course, but it
would be great to assess the situation beforehand :-)

Thanks
Michael

[1] http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2014-July/090793.html