[TYPO3-english] Re: Install of Typo3 6.2.5 on hosted server (Debian)

Jimmy John andesine at cobaltftw.com
Wed Oct 1 08:22:34 CEST 2014

More issues.  I know, you're shocked.  :)

I was able to get it up and running.  Also, able to get ImageMagick hooked up properly.  So that grayscale (etc.) and rotations are working.

But, text and images, example page from the Official Intro package are not working as expected.  So, I started tooling around the BE to see what the deal is...  Couldn't figure out how to pull up image size settings.  Thinking I'm really in deep, I went to the Demo Site...

The demo site won't even display those images for me (Position:  In text, left or right and beside text, left or right) and the effects from IM or GM are not working there as well.

I'm really missing something about how to get to those settings.  Is there a certain extension that I need to install/enable?  A setting ?  /sigh

I just can't imagine that it's actually broken, so it must be something I'm doing wrong.

Thanks!