[TYPO3-english] TS: problem with wrap.override

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Wed Nov 26 17:38:34 CET 2014

Am 26.11.2014 17:01, schrieb Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions]:
> As far as I can see, the snippet below is correct but the condition for
> the wrap.override never turn true. What could be the problem here?
have look in the TS-Ref
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptReference/latest/Functions/Stdwrap/Index.html#stdwrap-wrap
wrap has NO stdWrap functions, and so NO overwrite

> renderObj = COA
> renderObj {
>   40 < lib.filter.categories.10.renderObj.10
>   40.wrap=AAA|BBB
>   40.insertData=1
>   40.wrap.override=CCC|DDD
>   40.wrap.override.if {
>     isInList.field=uid
>     value.data = GP:tx_news_pi1|overwriteDemand|categories
>   }
>  }

you have to use outerWrap instead of wrap, this has an override

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format