[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: How to choose frontend template based on be_layout for good performance

Urs Braem info at ursbraem.ch
Wed Nov 26 11:26:55 CET 2014

Thanks again... I'm posting the full code for other users - I'll also try to make some notes on the sites that promote the "if" way:

page.10 = CASE
page.10 {
    key.data = levelfield:-1,backend_layout_next_level,slide
    key.override.field = backend_layout
    default = TEMPLATE
    default {
        template = FILE
        template.file = fileadmin/templates/main/tmpl/main.html
        marks {
                LANG < temp.language
                BASEURL < temp.baseurl
                # ... more marks
        }
    }
    # If BE Layout 1 (Standard page) - corresponds to be_layout uid
    # could be omitted, only for beauty
    1 < .default
    # If BE Layout 2 (Landingpage) - corresponds to be_layout uid
    2 < .default
    2 {
        template.file = fileadmin/templates/main/tmpl/main.html
        marks {
                MAINCONTENT < temp.teaser
                CONTENT_NAV >
                CONTENT_NAV =