[TYPO3-english] How to choose frontend template based on be_layout for good performance

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Nov 25 19:49:48 CET 2014

Hi,

On 25/11/2014 12:50, Urs Braem wrote:
> I had simplified the code, I also use marks in the page object.
[...]
> How would that be put into a CASE object efficiently?

I don't think anybody can give a sensible answer without seeing the
entire code. It happened too often in the past that suggestions for
solutions were followed by "yes, but in the actual code there is also..."

A completely different approach could be that you adjust your HTML
templates that they match a general TS configuration?

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!