[TYPO3-english] Re: FLUIDTEMPLATE: render different wraps around Content Elements using CASE key.field = layout

Angelika Krage a.krage at orangemango.de
Fri Nov 21 15:43:57 CET 2014

Hi all,

I found already how it works.

My basic assumption to place the layout switch configuration inside the FLUIDTEMPLATE variable like I did with the MARKER-templating method was incorrect. As a matter of fact, it simply resides in the top-level tt_content definition.

For those looking for the same, here is my solution:

tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject = CASE
tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject {
    key.field = layout
    0 = TEXT
    0.value = <div class="test1">|</div>
    1 = TEXT
    1.value = <div class="test2">|</div>
    2 = TEXT
    2.value = <div class=<"test3">|</div>
    3 = TEXT
    3.value = <div class="test4">|</div>
    }

The page object is thus also a simple small piece of TypoScript:

page.10 = FLUIDTEMPLATE
page.10 {
    format = html
    file = fileadmin/templates/layouts/main_layout.html
    partialRootPath = fileadmin/templates/partials/
    layoutRootPath = fileadmin/templates/layouts/
    variables {
        pageContent < styles.content.get
        pageContent.select.where = colPos = 0

        sidebar1 < styles.content.get