[TYPO3-english] Introduction package 6.2.5 change website (frontend) language

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue Nov 18 10:35:18 CET 2014

Hi Ibram,

Ibram ce wrote:

> There is standard English (default), Dansk and Deutsch installed.
>
> How can I change the languages and how can I change the position of it?

Languages are created with records on your website root (TYPO3 Symbol). You
can change them there.
Afterwards you need to update the TypoScript mapping.

If you want to change the default language, you have to additionally do this
with TSconfig, because there is no language record for the default language.

http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/FrontendLocalizationGuide/

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!