[TYPO3-english] How to enable Capthcha with Powermail extension

joel zimmerli baden32 at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 15 15:56:20 CET 2014

Hi,First of all you need to upgrade to the latest version of Powermail 2.1.8. Then, adding a captcha is realy easy and is done in the definition of the form. The definition includes all the fields you want to have in your form and one of them is a "security" field. Just add this field and you will see a captcha (and of course the check is done when the form is submitted).Hope this help.Regards.Joel