[TYPO3-english] CoolUri + langmenu + default language

Zeljko Debeljuh zeljko.debeljuh at vu.t-com.hr
Sat Nov 15 14:17:00 CET 2014

Hi Jan,

thanks for answer, I leave that as last option and it works. My baseURL
is clean: www.domain.com/ , with ending slash. I post an issue on VHS
github page with this results:

1. v:page.languageMenu without cooluri - work
2. HMENU.special = language + cooluri - work
3. v:page.languageMenu + cooluri - NOT working

I tried many options, but no luck, maybe someone of FluidTYPO3 team have
answer.