[TYPO3-english] 6.2 Filebrowser upload pdf

Ralf Abele rabele at web.de
Wed Nov 12 20:12:03 CET 2014

Hi @all,

I'd like to upload a pdf document in the images CE. The content of the pdf should be converted to an image and displayed on the page. Image processing for pdf is configured correctly, thumbnails are generated like a charm.

Unfortunately in the file browser after the "Add Image" button I can't select a pdf document. In the URL I see "bparams=|||gif,jpg,jpeg,png|". Is it possible to change this or is there another way to upload pdf ?

Thanks
Ralf