[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2.x: translating mechanisms within and without extensions

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Nov 10 07:44:44 CET 2014

Hi,

On 09/11/2014 11:30, Jost Baron wrote:
> There is another option, which has to be enabled in USER-TS by setting
> "options.clearCache.system = 1". However, the "Clear system
> cache"-item won't clear language caches (according to my
> experience)... I always have to go to the install tool  for that and
> clear all caches.

It's active if either:
- TSconfig options.clearCache.system = 1
- the installation is in development context (TYPO3_CONTEXT environment
variable is set to "Development"
- $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['clearCacheSystem'] is true
and the backend user is an admin

In
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['caching']['cacheConfigurations']['l10n']['groups'][0]
= 'system', so clearing the system caches also clears the language caches.

If this doesn't work somehow please file a bug report if all the
settings and configuration are as they should be.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!