[TYPO3-english] Re: Import from tt_news into tx_news fails

Urs Braem info at ursbraem.ch
Fri Nov 7 00:23:47 CET 2014

UPDATE:

The image importing issue was probably due to Imagemagick/GD not being installed on MAMP where I tried it. On another server (where I used the TER version of the importer) it worked!

Remaining:

- Category importing doesn't do anyhing. What do I have to think about there?

- less news imported news than there were originally. It's not a hidden statusm of the imported news, some are hidden, some are not. Any ideas?

Cheers
Urs