[TYPO3-english] bug with pagetree filter?

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Nov 6 16:59:38 CET 2014

I have an 6.2.6 installation which shows a strange behaviour on
filtering in the pagetree:

if I filter for a pattern which matches 490 out of 14595 pages (result
of mysql-query) I get no results at all.

if I filter for a pattern which matches 346 pages I am shown results but
the hightlightning is partial broken. [1]
(pages more below where highlighted again, also in deeper levels)

the behaviour is the same for FF 33, Chrome 38, Safari 7.1

is this a known bug?

[1] http://imgur.com/90gFzPv

bernd
--