[TYPO3-english] xlf file for BE module

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Nov 6 13:52:34 CET 2014

Am 04.11.14 20:49, schrieb Tomasz Krawczyk:
> Isn't really possible to tell fluid template to use specific xlf file
> for all labels?
>
> In case of my BE module I would have to use such instructions
>
> <f:translate
> key="LLL:EXT:MyExtension/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_mod.xlf:some_label"
> />

maybe you can use a fluid variable to determine the language file and
shorten the translation tag?

<f:translate key="{langfile}:some_label" />

where you set langfile like
LLL:EXT:MyExtension/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_mod.xlf
or
LLL:EXT:MyExtension/Resources/Private/Language/locallang.xlf
depending on BE/FE context.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html