[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.x Introduction package bootstrap 3: problem with anchor

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Nov 6 08:18:33 CET 2014

Am 05.11.14 22:19, schrieb Philipp Gampe:
> Hi Bert,
>
> Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] wrote:
>
>> it stays on the same page but I should not be necesarry to print the URL
>> in front of every #?
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> If you use config.absRefPrefix, TYPO3 CMS replaces every link with a
> prefixed version. It does so with a simple string replace after the
> generation.
> Therefore, you need to turn absRefPrefix off and use baseURL instead.

isn't it the same with baseurl?
how does a browser interpret '#abc' if baseurl is set to
'http://domain.tld/' ?
is it not the same as 'http://domain.tld/#abc' ?

the question might be if TYPO3 can fill in the page url before the
anchor. This might be done if you use the link-wizard.

otherwise you may use some javascript to fill in the full pageurl before
any only-anchor-links

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html