[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2.x: GraphicsMagic GIFBUILDER TIF (CMYK) to jpg, gif or png produces white image

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Nov 5 17:13:54 CET 2014

Am 05.11.14 13:58, schrieb Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions]:

> The strange thing is I add one of those tiffs to an textWithImage
> content element, the image is rendered perfectly. So that means that GM
> does not have problems to convert these images but it should be GIFBUILDER?
>
> Any more ideas?

GIFBUILDER is gm.
GIFBUILDER is just the typoscript Object to prepare all the Paramter to
the gm-call inside.

the most problem would be to have no file, either wrong location or a
misconcept about the data. Especially since invention of FAL files are
handled most times a little different than before.

are you sure about the size of your images?
maybe the TIF is 30000x30000 pixel und you just see the upper left
corner which is all white?

what about a simpler TS:

30 = IMAGE
30 {
   wrap=<div class="col-md-3 col-lg-3 col-sm-3"><div class="block-empty
afbeelding">|</div></div>
   file = fileadmin/user_upload/images/tif/7_001.tif
   file {
     width = 240
     height = 240

   }