[TYPO3-english] Introduction package and Grid Elements

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat Nov 1 20:22:09 CET 2014

Hi,

On 01/11/2014 14:58, christophe duhamel wrote:
> I have same problem. Since the last Flux update there is some importants
> syntax modifications (and also many bugs I think) and I saw documentation
> is not totally update...
>
> My opinion is, actually, Flux and grid elements can't be use for
> professional projects. It's not stable.

Ehm, the official introduction package has dependencies:
- TYPO3 6.2.0-6.2.99
- bootstrap_package 6.2.0-6.2.99
   dependencies:
   - TYPO3 6.2.0-6.2.99
   - css_styled_content 6.2.0-6.2.99
   - realurl 1.12.8-1.12.99
   conflicts:
   - fluidpages
   - dyncss
- realurl 1.12.8-1.12.99
   conflicts:
   - cooluri
   - simulatestatic

Nothing here about gridelements or flux. Neither gridelements nor flux
has conflicts with any of the dependencies of the introduction packages.

I can't say anything about the stability of flux (and related
extensions), mainly because I don't use them. Gridelements is quite
stable. Of course there will be bugfixes in any piece of software.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!