[TYPO3-english] trustedHostsPattern

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Sat May 31 12:21:20 CEST 2014

Hi!

Looks like you've several problems here.
If the login fails, make sure you've openssl available. (Check with phpinfo)

Not being able to expand the sections in the Install Tool looks like the JS is failing. This is really strange, so please have a look at your browser's developer tool's console if JS errors are reported.

Finally - as you have troubles with the Install Tool - you can configure your trustedHostsPattern in LocalConfiguration.php directly. I'd suggest to set it to .* for your local tests.
Actually the default should work here already, since you're just working on localhost, unless you misconfigured apache.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member