[TYPO3-english] Re: trustedHostsPattern

Guido Palacios informedic at web.de
Fri May 30 23:46:50 CEST 2014

Hi,

i have huge problems gettings this configured on my local portable xampp on win7.

I have an AdditionalConfiguration.php file which includes LocalConfiguration_local.php - there i have set the GLOBAL trustedHostsPattern thing but i can't login =(

Sometimes it shows the login form itself, but loggin in is getting aborted after 20seks..
Normaly it shows the error about the missing trustedHostsPattern entry.

Inside the install tool i can't open the accordions under "All Configuration" so i can't set this via install tool..

Has anybody any idea how to get rid of this check?

Best Regards