[TYPO3-english] Multishop : Can't add stock for attributes

Christophe Duhamel kriss.duhamel at gmail.com
Fri May 30 14:54:08 CEST 2014

Hello,

I use Typo3 Multishop V2 with Typo3 4.7.15 for an e-commerce website.
I finish the website, but i discover i can't add stock for products'
attributes (for differents colors or sizes...).

It's a big problem and the Multisho team don't answer to my questions on
the forum here :
https://www.typo3multishop.com/forum/list_post/no-stock-for-products-attibutes-681/

So i hope someone here will can help me ? I don't know if it's a bug or
if I forgot something in the Multishop setup ?
I set PRODUCT_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK to 1 but i have no field where i can
insert the stock for attributes...

Tanks for your help !
Christophe