[TYPO3-english] Not able to edit pages in backend any more

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed May 28 21:45:24 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 28-5-2014 18:49, Gunnar Jonsson wrote:
> I have suddenly lost the possiblity to edit pages in the backend of my
> Typo3 6.2.2 website. I get the error Message "The path provided does not
> point to existing and accessible well-formed XML file." whenever I try
> to edit a page. In the error Message is a link to the
> "Exception/CMS/1278155988".
> I got this error after I tried to change the backend logo images in the
> configuration of bootstrap extension.

This exception is thrown if a locallang.xml file couldn't be parsed.
This can happen if the file doesn't exist (typo in the path?), if it
can't be accessed (file system rights) or if the XML structure isn't
correct.

Maybe you changed a bit more than an image or the configuration of that
image?

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor