[TYPO3-english] registration of extension key

Plamen Petkov petkovp at kaolin.bg
Wed May 28 16:00:18 CEST 2014

Hi,
I try to upload the extension directly with .zip archive but it give me a
mistake
The filename must be of the format [extkey]_[version].zip" (e.g.
news_1.2.3.zip).

My extension key contents '_' (underscore), but it is allowed following The
Registration extension key form

How could I avoid that mistake in uploading?

Thanks
Plamen

On 23-5-2014 19:15, Plamen Petkov wrote:
> I want to upload few extensions to TER . I intend to use
extension_uploader

http://typo3.org/extensions/extension-keys/