[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Re: Import from tt_news into tx_news fails

Torsten Crass torsten.crass at ebiology.de
Wed May 28 09:57:44 CEST 2014

Georg,

Quote: Georg Ringer wrote on Wed, 28 May 2014 05:54
> really cool you like it!

we'll see... ;) But I'm pretty confident I gonna like it -- although I'll first have to learn Fluid in order to make the new news look like the old news. But according to what I've seen so far, Fluid is cool, too!

Best regards --

-- Torsten

P.S. Maybe I'm just too stupid -- but there isn't a nice drag'n'drop interface for managing categories somewhere in Typo3, is there?