[TYPO3-english] Show different page icon in BE when

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue May 27 15:35:03 CEST 2014

Am 20.05.14 14:32, schrieb Loek Hilgersom:
> Hi Jigal,
>
> Thank you for the explanation and the code.
>
> I renamed tx_iconClass to tx_myext_iconClass. The only other thing I had
> to change to make it work is that the iconClass should return
> 'extensions-myext-mystate' instead of just 'mystate'.
>
> Except clearing the sprites folder in typo3temp I also had to clear the
> opcode cache to see my changes, but it worked!

I inserted this code in one of our extensions too.
in the pagetree the new icons are shown, but no new Icons in list view
for table 'pages'.

Jigal inspected it some more and found that the new icon shows in just
the half of all occurences.

here a small list for my 6.1.9:
new icon:
	page tree (middle-column)
	access module IF top page
	info-module: pagetree overview
	info module: localzation overview IF top page

old icon:
	access module IF subpage
	list module: pages records
	info module: localzation overview IF subpage
	info module: realURL management
	TYPO3 Element Browser

any further experiences?

bernd