[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Import from tt_news into tx_news fails

Torsten Crass torsten.crass at ebiology.de
Tue May 27 14:42:55 CEST 2014

Hi Georg,

Quote: Georg Ringer wrote on Tue, 27 May 2014 13:37
> I guess having a backup and just pressing the button would have been
> faster than just writing this msg - because you need the backup anyways ;)

you're so right, of course... ;)

Quote: Georg Ringer wrote on Tue, 27 May 2014 13:37
> > - modules.storageUidImporter
>
> this is the UID of the FAL storage driver to be used.
>
> > - modules.resourceFolderImporter
>
> this is the path inside the FAL storage used to place the files

Got it. Still haven't entirely got used to the FAL...

Quote: Georg Ringer wrote on Tue, 27 May 2014 13:37
> yeah categories are imported to the place they have been before. if you
> want to put them more together, just do an update statement in sql.

On the contrary -- that's exactly the way I wanted it.

Quote: Georg Ringer wrote on Tue, 27 May 2014 13:37
> all records will be imported.
[...]
> same as tt_news, the storage is about the files. see above

Very nice, this is again just what I want.

Aaand...

Quote: Georg Ringer wrote on Tue, 27 May 2014 13:37
> Thanks for providing feedback if all worked out

..ta-taa! The news import worked just perfectly!

Thanks for your helpful replies on this issue and the news extension in general!

Best regards --

-- Torsten