[TYPO3-english] registration of extension key

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat May 24 09:16:43 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 23-5-2014 19:15, Plamen Petkov wrote:
> I want to upload few extensions to TER . I intend to use extension_uploader
> extension.

You can also directly upload .zip archives to the TER webpages. The .zip
archives you can download from the Extension Manager in TYPO3 CMS 6.x
are perfect for this purpose.

> I read that I have to register the extension key and to use
> extension_uploader extension.
>
> After registration and login to http://typo3.org/extensions/extension-keys/
>
> I don't see the form for registration of Extension keys, I only see "Manage
> Extension keys".
>
> What have I missed in the process of registration?

Olivier's suggestion that it might be varnish cache is probably correct.
It often happens when you login on a page that the contents are not
updated to reflect the situation for the user that is logged in.

You can either force a reload in the browser or login on a different
page before visiting the extension-keys page.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!