[TYPO3-english] Typo3 6.2 Flux - fluid content elements issue

Sebastian Koch kochsebastian.de at gmail.com
Fri May 23 22:16:29 CEST 2014

Hey,

I installed fluid content elements in my typo3 (6.2.3) installation today. I configured it and created some multi column elements that can contain other content elements.

Now I experience a problem though:
When I create a regular content element in the multi column element, everything works fine. Once I try to add a Plugin in that column (e.g. tt_news) it just gets created in the main content column outside of the fluid content element instead of my fluid content element and then it can't be moved into the fluid content element either. I experience also a similar problem with content elements that are created outside of the fluid content element and are moved into it. They always are saved back into the main column. Or sometimes disappear completely. All elements created in the fluid content element can be moved around columns just fine.

Since google could not help me so far I hope that anyone here might have an idea.

Thank you for your help!!

Sebastian