[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Front-end User List (gsi_feuser_list) alternative

Mike Kane sara_bets at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 19:41:49 CEST 2014

Thank you very much for your help, it did the trick !

About gsi_feuser_list, i have installed in my website (Typo3 6.0) but it is givinm me an empty list...I can't define the starting point when i add the plugin as a content, so i tried to give define through typoscript, but it is still giving me an empty list, it shows a search bar and two columns titles, "Username" and "Name", but an empty list...

This is my constants configuration to this plugin:
plugin.tx_gsifeuserlist_pi1.pidList = 25
plugin.tx_gsifeuserlist_pi1.hideUserField = 0
plugin.tx_gsifeuserlist_pi1.neverHideUser = 1

Can anyone give me a hand?