[TYPO3-english] IRRE with flexform in gridelements

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed May 21 11:38:39 CEST 2014

Am 21.05.2014 08:23, schrieb Sejal:
> Hi,
>
> My problem is solved. Client allowed me to use the extension so I have
> used kiwi_accordion extension.
>
> Thanks to all for helping me. But I really would like to know that how
> to use IRRE for gridelements.

Actually Gridelements is based on IRRE, which is why you are forced to
use it unless you are creating everything within a flexform.

Just take a look at the manual, which can be found in the "doc" folder
as OpenOffice or PDF file. It shows some basic examples.

If you want to get advanced examples with code for flexforms and
TypoScript you might consider buying a sponsoring shirt:
http://cybercraft.spreadshirt.de/grid-elements-2-0-sponsor-A26477376
This will get you full access to these examples:
http://manuals.cmsbox.de/extensions/gridelements/

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian