[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: any working form for 6.2.2?

Torsten Crass torsten.crass at ebiology.de
Tue May 20 21:10:40 CEST 2014

Hi Philipp,

Quote: Philipp Gampe (pgampe) wrote on Tue, 20 May 2014 10:58
> You can either use a condition or you
> 1. disable baseURL
> 2. set absRefPrefix to "/"
> This will create relative links and the browser will deal with domains and
> schemes.
>
> You can also use a condition for that ;)

sounds great -- I'm not using baseURL anymore, but I had absRefPrefix initially set to "//my.domain.de/" (i.e. with hostname but without scheme). When setting it to just "/", resource links still get properly generated (as host- and scheme-less absolute links, though, not as relative links, as you stated ), and the redirect postprocessor works, too! In case I'll ever have the extra money for a proper SSL certificate, I recon this should also work with both http and https.

Thanks again for your invaluable help --

-- Torsten