[TYPO3-english] Realurl configuration help needed

Mark Boland mark.boland at boland.de
Tue May 20 14:20:22 CEST 2014

Hi Markus,

* HomeSite is "root of website". Should SubSite be that too?
yes, actually you set up both sites on the same level:

HomeSite (domain: example.com)
--> page a
SubSite (domain: sub.example.com)
        --> page b

Then, TYPO3 together with RealURL and domain records in each site will
output the right URLs. No special TS needed.

Mark