[TYPO3-english] Realurl configuration help needed

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Tue May 20 12:23:26 CEST 2014

Hi!

We’ve the following setup and struggle to properly configure TYPO3/realurl.

HomeSite (domain: example.com)
--> page a
--> SubSite (domain: sub.example.com)
        --> page b

We want that:
* the user reaches the HomeSite with the example.com domain.
* the user reaches the SubSite with sub.example.com
* a link from page a to page b looks like sub.example.com/page-b
* a link from page b to page a looks like example.com/page-a
* a link from page b to Subsite looks like sub.example.com

What do we need to configure for:
* realurl? We already configured the two domains with proper rootids.
* HomeSite is "root of website". Should SubSite be that too?
* TYPO3 TS? Anything we need to observe here?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Markus